Monday, July 5, 2010

Seeing new potential photos when you re-look at old images

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, every time I browse through my old un processed images, I always tend to find new potential pictures that I didn't see when I first took that photo. For example when I re-look at a photo I took a couple weeks or days ago I see a potential image that I didn't see when I took it. Don't get me wrong though, I don't just take snap shots without even visualizing, but some times when I get back home and go through the processing of the photos I took that day, when I first look at it, it sometimes doesn't feel right to me or just didn't come out the way I want it to. I'll then probably just chuck it aside and move on to process another photo. Then, probably a couple days or weeks later when I go through the photos again, to my surprise I can suddenly see a potential image if I crop that same photo that I didn't use or edit it a bit. I guess this is probably because our brain is trained to look at things from a certain perspective and tend be naturally stubborn at times. So the lesson of the day is that we should always train ourselves to look at things from different perspectives because its important not just from a photographic point of view, but generally in our life as well. And here's a couple of photos I took at the KTMB station with uncle Cheah. The train arriving

Nuts

Is this the only way out of misery

2 comments:

  1. I have a better solution! Try asking me next time before you process anything. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one. Those pictures taken at the train station are pretty =D

    ReplyDelete