Saturday, July 10, 2010

Photographer of the Year 2010

I recently bought June's issue of Digital Camera Magazine and I came across an ad about the Photographer of the Year competition. I only just started reading Digital Camera's magazine so it came as a pleasant surprise to me. I've decided to participate in the Young photographer of the Year competition since i'm only 16 and still below 18(dammit). I think if you're interested in photography as a hobby, or you're an amateur or even a professional, it would be to your advantage to join the competition.

Of course, the competition would be stiff as there will thousands of entries from all over the world, but its not about winning, its about putting up your best shots and showing it to the rest of the world among thousands of others. I can't help but wonder if my photos will stand out among the thousands. What are the odds? Slim, maybe, but not impossible. Either way I still love the photos I have uploaded and I think its a great experience as well to join the competition. So what are you waiting for? Go pick your best shots and send them in!

http://www.photoradar.com/photographer-of-the-year

http://www.youngphotographeroftheyear.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment