Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Arch shots

Today was kinda cool. We were told a bunch of korean dudes were gonna visit us and Pn. Catherine even said that one of them was a pelakon. It turned out they were all old and wrinkly, probably smelly too but I didn't bother to find out. The translator who was kinda hot from what I heard from everyone. We then spent almost the whole morning cleaning the library and also discussing what to do for this 'campaign' thing organized by the seniors to earn more money for the library since library week didn't really earn as much as they expected. Hopefully we'll be able to earn quite a lot during this campaign. :)


Okay now back to photography. When it comes to architectural shots which i'm still not very familiar with, one of my favourite way to shoot a building or the interior of a building is with an arch shot. Its fairly simple with some basic framing and composition it would make a good photo in my opinion. Shooting it from such an angle gives the photo a more dynamic angle and makes it a lot more interesting. As one of the instructors at the Click! photography work shop I attended too a few months ago said, 'Its as if the picture is jumping out'. Here's an example of an arch shot I took. Its one of my favourites. I took it in a shop lot in Melaka with Uncle Cheah.
Let light through

No comments:

Post a Comment