Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meeting the cows

The Approach



The highway to Mount Wellington was a very scenic and atmospheric one. All the better still when we came across a herd of cows grazing on a field. While I was photographing the herd, they started advancing towards me, probably wondering what this person is doing holding a black box like shape equipment in his hand. They came cautiously at first, wary of this stranger. A bold one came forth with the rest of the herd slowly following her. There were few cars on the road, so I guess they do not get visitors much. Eventually they came as near as they dared did and just looked at me. Interesting I must have been to them. They sure do not look like they get guest much because no drinks were offered. But I was certainly rewarded with a great photo. The entertainment of the cow's itinerary for the day. Graze. Graze. Graze. Human and camera.


From the other side




Written by Lucas Yap S.W.


Photos by Lucas Yap S.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment