Sunday, April 10, 2011

The lazy English bulldog!

At ease



Snore, fart and burp galore!
A dog beyond my utter comprehension,
Daisy's her name, indeed she is,
How unfitting it is though for a dog like this!
Make way all for the English bulldog,
For she ambles around with her signature snort,
Letting all know that she is coming forth!

Days and nights fused to a core,
She sleeps every day may it rain or shine,
Or the angry caretaker's whine,
Like a freight train knowing no end,
The roar of her snore keeps me up awake at all ends,
I honestly know not, how I sleep with the commotion she makes!

Make way all for the English bulldog,
For here comes Daisy rushing at all accords,
Knocking all in her way down callously,
For the only time she is graced with so much energy,
Is when the maid readies her food,
Nay, she shan't miss a single meal nor be late for it,
For she is Daisy, the English bulldog!



My bed is my throne


Daisy's nap

Written by Lucas Yap S.W.

Photos by Lucas Yap S.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment