Friday, January 7, 2011

White bark



It was approximately ten in the morning when I was out photographing with Uncle Cheah at Tasik Semenyih and the last of the morning light was already gone. I decided to call i
t a day and as I was walking back towards the car, I stopped by a small pond that was located right next to the road. As I took in the area and looked around, it then suddenly struck me. A white in colour dead tree bark was standing upright in the pond against the lush green of the forest vegetation. Perfect I thought. The harsh day light probably helped to make the contrast between the white bark and the greenery of the forest behind it all the better. I took a couple of frames from different angles and with different compositions. Here are the three that I picked out from them all.



Photos by Lucas Yap S.W.

Written by Lucas Yap S.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment