Friday, November 26, 2010

Into the unknown

'Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.' ~ William Shakespeare


Should I risk it all for what I love as my future? Whether I even have what it takes to pursue this dream of doing what I love? Is questioning my ability and love to do it already my weakness of it? Or do I just continue having faith and believe in myself though the chances of my success is slim and I may just end up failing miserably if it doesn't work out? I honestly know not, till I do tread these waters and brace myself for what is to come whether it may be good or bad, for life without certain risks that comes with the adventure of being alive is a life not worth living for one will always ponder in doubt and uncertainty if he would have ever made it across should he ever had attempted the leap.


Written by Lucas Yap S.W.


Photos by Lucas Yap S.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment