Friday, April 9, 2010

As it climbs to the sky...


I was at Kuala Kubu earlier this year visiting some relatives during CNY. I decided to just step out and take a look at the place, hoping to get some good shots. Walking around I saw this tree by the road. Just standing there with it's dead branches among the beautiful cloudy sky. I look through the view finder and press the shutter button, capturing the moment in time. With its dead branches positioned in such a way its climbing towards the sky, it shows that it'll forever be climbing up towards its goal, even if you suck the life out of it.

And so my journey begins as a photographer, though still an amateur and i've still got so much to learn, but let this picture tell the story that I will continue to strive to achieve my goal no matter what the obstacles are.

No comments:

Post a Comment